What is your Shipping Time?
- All of our products are handmade so that they are bakery fresh for you! We process all orders in the order in which they were placed.
- Here’s a breakdown of processing & shipping times:
– *Individual/Retail Sales – Please allow 7-10 business days for your order to be processed not including holidays. It will be shipped out after it is processed.
– *Wholesale Clients – Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your order to be processed. It will be shipped out after it is processed. Please order early.
- The following applies to ALL ORDERS:
- When an order is placed, the processing time will begin the following working business day.
- Please allow time when placing your order for shipping. It’ll be worth the wait!
- We ship via USPS & FedEx and will provide you with tracking information as soon as your delicious order has been baked, and packaged.
- Once your order is shipped we are not responsible for delays caused by the shipping provider. If any damages or delays should occur with your package we will work with you to rectify the problem.
- We do not offer refunds, but can work with you to get the matter resolved according to the guidelines of the shipping provider.
What’s your Return Policy?
We stand behind our products at My Bath Bakery Spa, but we do not provide refunds. If you are not happy with any of your items, please let us know within 48 hours of receiving your order and we will make every effort to rectify any issue. Please make note that although we can’t control what happens during shipping (you know that guy who throws boxes on porches like he’s playing in left field) ..… we make every effort to ensure that if he does throw any of our products, they would be able to withstand even him. Please contact us if there are any problems.
Do you Ship Internationally?
Yes, we do honey! We currently ship around the world. Please note for all international orders (orders that are outside of the United States) although you will be paying a shipping cost at checkout, this is only an estimate. Once your order has been completed, we will send you a separate invoice to pay for the final shipping costs. We will credit you for the amount you have already paid.
How long do your Products Last?
- Spa Products have their best shelf life for approx. 6-8 months.
- Spa Products should be displayed in a dry area where the soap is not exposed to any extreme temperatures.
- Products should never be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Spa Products should not be stored in hot temperatures like the trunk of a car or on a window sill.
- Spa Products should not be placed in direct sunlight, as they may soften, dry out, or fade in color.
- Please note that over time, products that contain vanilla fragrance oil will discolor.
Are your products safe for Sensitive Skin?
Our gourmet bath, body, and spa treats are Paraben Free and Gluten Free making them safe and gentle for most skin types. We do, however, use fragrance oils in them, but not a whole bunch in order to ensure that almost everyone can safely enjoy them. As with anything, we suggest that you test products on a small area to determine if there is an allergic reaction. We do not recommend using any type of spa products on anyone with eczema. If you would like to have a list of our product ingredients we will be happy to send them to you. If you should have any “allergy questions” please consult your physician before ordering. We do not recommend using Spa Products on children under the age of 6 years old.
Right to Refuse Service
We reserve the right to refuse or deny service to anyone at any time for any reason. We do not discriminate on the basis of Race or color. National origin or citizenship status. We just don’t like rude people. 🙂